This cold soup is a variant of the Spanish gazpacho whose base is tomato. Here we present you a reversed gazpacho, green, fresh and tasty!
- 6 baby nopal stalks without thorns and clean
- 1 avocado
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ green melon cut into medium cubes
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup panela cheese
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 corn tortilla golden on both sides
- 1 corn tortilla cut into strips and fried
- 2 cups of water
- ¼ cup cherry tomato cut in half
- Place the nopal, avocado, garlic, olive oil, melon, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, corn tortilla and water in a blender glass; blend until everything is ground.
- Serve the soup and sprinkle the fried tortilla strips, the cherry tomato and the panela cheese on top.