Dental plaque tends to create tartar when it is deposited on the teeth for a long time. Dental plaque is abundant if you eat bland, mushy, sticky carbohydrate foods (candy, white bread, cookies, candied fruit).
Here are the most effective home remedies to help get rid of plaque and bad breath:
- 30 grams of walnut shell
- some water
- It is necessary to put the walnut shell in a pot, add the water and boil for 15 minutes.
- Dip your toothbrush in the resulting mixture and brush your teeth 5 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure three times, in a day in the morning, noon and night.
- 4 teaspoons of sunflower seeds
- 4 teaspoons lime blossoms
- 1 liter of water
- Put the ingredients in a bowl, cover with water and cook over low heat for half an hour.
- Brush your teeth with this mixture after every meal.