20 uses can be listed for health, beauty, home, kitchen, etc:
- With the help of a cotton ball you can use it as a makeup remover that will also hydrate the eye contour area.
- You can make a homemade scrub if you mix them with sugar.
- To fry and bake your food in a healthy way
- To stimulate the scalp through a massage.
- If you take it on an empty stomach, it stimulates weight loss.
- You can use it to nourish the cuticle of your nails.
- As a lip balm that protects you against the cold.
- If you have an allergy in the nostrils you can apply it with a cotton swab around it.
- In babies as antipañalitis cream.
- It is excellent for curing psoriasis if applied overnight with a massage.
- Coconut oil can be used as a toothpaste.
- If you process it for 1 minute in the microwave, it can be used as a shaving cream.
- Coconut oil is a great ally to nourish very dry skin.
- It can also be used as a natural deodorant
- Using coconut oil on the ends of your hair can repair the cuticle.
- You can make an excellent hair mask by mixing ¼ cup of coconut oil with 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It is excellent to use as a massage oil.
- You can apply it on burns caused by the sun.
- You can rub a drop between your hands and run them through your hair to remove frizz.
- If you mix it with baby shampoo you can use this preparation to wash brushes and brushes.
And in this video, some more beauty and health tips: