Apocrine bromhidrosis rarely occurs before puberty, as the apocrine sweat glands are virtually non-functional before that date. Since most apocrine sweat glands are found in the armpits, this is the most stinky area. Home remedies for body odor can help you make your own natural deodorant.
People in groups that tend to have higher numbers of apocrine sweat glands, such as people of African descent, are affected to a greater extent than those who tend to have fewer apocrine sweat glands, such as older adults and people of Asian descent . Diet can also be a factor.
Sweat contains high levels of garlic, curry, or other spices that also have a repellent odor. Taking certain medications can cause body odor, too.
Excess eccrine sweat from the feet, more common in young men, is another common cause of body odor. Bromhidrosis of the feet occurs when the thick, hot, wet skin becomes a breeding ground for numerous bacteria. Ecrine bromhidrosis can also occur in areas where the skin is in contact, especially between the thighs. This can is made worse by obesity and diabetes. Using home remedies for body odor can help reduce foot odor.
Other more serious causes of offensive body odor include nutrient deficiencies, such as zinc deficiency, underlying medical problems, such as genetic metabolic disorders, liver disease, or diabetes, and gastrointestinal problems such as parasites or chronic constipation. You should seek the expertise of your physician to detect these problems if excessive sweating, poor hygiene, or a spicy diet are not factors in causing unpleasant body odor.
Home remedies for body odor
NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT OF BODY ODOR:
• The following supplements have been found helpful for body odor:
• Vitamin A. Take 25,000 international units daily for two weeks.
• Vitamin B-complex. Take a supplement that contains 100 milligrams of each of the major B vitamins a day also have an additional 50 milligrams of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) a day and 50 milligrams of vitamin B1 (thiamine) twice a day, while The problem exists, then it cuts back to 20 milligrams every other day for three weeks.
• Vitamin C. Take 3,000 milligrams daily
• Zinc. Take 50 milligrams daily.
TREATMENT WITH BODY ODOR HERBS:
Alfalfa tablets contain a large amount of chlorophyll, which has a deodorizing effect.
• Chlorophyll, available in soft gelatin capsules and chewable tablets, helps reduce embarrassing body odors.
• Parsley is also a good source of chlorophyll. Eating on several sprigs of parsley one per day can help with body odor.
NATURAL BODY ODOR DEODORANT:
• Make a vegetable spray deodorant by combining 5 drops each of sage, coriander, and lavender essential oils with 2 ounces of distilled witch hazel water. Shake well before each use.